Complete solution for primary packaging of bottles in clinical trials. It enables minimal time between batches in favor of the small batches, usually encountered in pharmaceutical research and development production, and clinical trials.
Fully automated and free from format parts, Granitens Flexline Platform, enables minimal time between batches in favor of the small batches, usually encountered in pharmaceutical research and development production, and clinical trials.
This Graniten Flexline application is a primary packaging line for bottles, used by a clinical trial customer. The same technology or modules can also be used or scaled up for routine production, reducing the quality risk of introducing a new type of process.
- Bottle unscrambling
- Bottle blowing
- Desiccant dispensing
- Tablet inspection, counting, and filling
- Manual filling station
- Induction sealing
- Check weighing
- Outfeed, reject, and sample point
- Close to zero changeover time
- Tailormade, modular set-up
- Scalable and upgradable as requirements change or new type of containers are introduced
- Minimal footprint
- Low environmental impact, because of high reusability
- GMP compliant design
- Bottle – round (ØxH): min 31×60 mm, max 77×123 mm
- Bottle – rectangular (LxHxW): min 31x31x60 mm, max 77x62x123 mm
- Cap: sizes provided on request
- Tablet – oblong (ØxW): min 9×4 mm, max 22×11 mm
- Tablet – round (Ø): min 6 mm, max 9 mm
- Tablet – other(Ø): min 6 mm, max 9 mm
- Capsule – oblong (ØxW): min 18×7, max 22×8 mm
Capacity: 15 parts per minute
Technical changeover time: < 3 minutes
MACHINE DIMENSION RANGE
- Length 6,8 m
Width 1,8 m
Height 2,4 m
Harnessing automation in the clinical trials process
In this post you will learn more about the clinical trial process. But also, why a Graniten customer choose to streamline their process of clinical trials with automation.