MACHINE DIMENSION RANGE
Length 1,6 m
Width 1,3 m
Height 2,4 m
The PTP machine increases efficiency and speed of hospital pharmacies by eliminating
manual processes and reducing the risk of errors, thus allowing staff to do
relevant work and have the machine do the menial tasks.
Medication errors are a major problem in healthcare and represent a risk to the patients. Automated pharmacy in hospitals not only helps in reducing medication errors enormously but also frees the pharmacists from doing menial tasks sush as counting pills, putting them in bags and sending them to different destinations.
The Graniten PTP machine receives empty carriers from the pneumatic tube system, opens them, fills them with unit doses from the automated pharmacy and sends the carriers to their correct destination. The fully automatic machine picks the unit doses and sends them to the correct ward, all without needing any manual input from staff.
The machine increases efficiency and speed of hospital pharmacies by eliminating manual processes and reducing the risk of errors, thus allowing staff to do relevant work and have the machine do the menial tasks.
- Fully automatic carrier handling
- Unit doses are automatically picked from the automated pharmacy and loaded into the carriers
- Flexible carrier handling – different sizes
- Digital communication interface between the PTP and the auto-pharmacy and between the PTP and the PTS
- Easy machine clearance, no sharp edges
- Reject function and alarm
- User-friendly HMI
- Dedicated user and user-level log ins for traceability and quality assurance
- Remote support to reduce downtime
- Multiple carrier sizes:
Ø160mm, length ~340 – 365mm
Ø110mm, length ~255mm
- Configurable interface towards the automated pharmacy